Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Blackberry - Synching mail...

• 13-12-2005 11:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭

In a new job and got a blackberry so I'm a newbie user.

I want to sync my blackberry with my mailbox, as in I want my balckberry to show the same mail my inbox shows.
    Tried a few things out but couldn't get it working..

Any blackberry guru's out there know the answer?

its a 7290...

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Main question:

is it your personal email or your work email ?

If its work email you probabbly need to do it via the Blackberry Enterprise Server at work - your IT heads will know.

For personal email you can go to mobileemail.vodafone.ie (or mobileemail.o2.ie - I think) and create an account using your device PIN (this is the equivalent of a mac type address for a Blackberry) , You setup the account and then add your personal email accounts. This service polls your email and forwards on what you've received - note that it keeeps a copy in the mobileemail inbox so you need to set aging rules on it to clear it out regularly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

The O2 one is www.o2mail.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Is it your own Blackberry or a work Blackberry? If it's your own Blackberry and you don't use a POP/SMTP environment in Work (i.e. they use a BES), then they'll need to purchase a licence for you to sync your work mail. :)

Advertisement