Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirty sancez in barcode

• 13-12-2005 12:18pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭

anyone see them, they were very good, it was 10 in but drinks were 3 uro and not skimpy on the shots either, there charging 350 euro or something for their main show, i was well pleased i saw em for a 10er. i think the gig was pretty much word of mouth, didnt see anything up for it, did anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭raheny red

What night was this??

Did they do anything crazy??

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

last night, yeah the did loads of stuff, they did a show, they started goin on bout the smoking ban then said the rule is only for tobacco, so they got a bong, cut their pubes, put it in it, pissed in the bond, smoked it, the puked up, into the bong and drank it, and puked again, loads of other stuff too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

last night, yeah the did loads of stuff, they did a show, they started goin on bout the smoking ban then said the rule is only for tobacco, so they got a bong, cut their pubes, put it in it, pissed in the bond, smoked it, the puked up, into the bong and drank it, and puked again, loads of other stuff too

Charming:rolleyes:

Was there many down there as it was a monday night so I couldn't imagine that there was!!:confused::confused:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

it wasnt packed, but it was far from empty, got a pretty big crowd there

• Advertisement

If I had heard anything about that I would have went down. Haven't been down there in 4 or 5 weeks :mad: :mad: . Should be down there over the weekend if possible. Do you be down there much??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Haven't been down there in 4 or 5 weeks
    And that's a bad thing? The place is a hole!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I was under the impression barcode only opened at the weekend...?

It's definitely open Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon dunno about Tue or Wed.

Yeh it's open Wed also.

You think that place is a kip, I was in the Blacker on Saturday night :o :eek: :o :eek:

The girls we do be with love the place so we may as well go along :p :cool: ;)

• Advertisement

raheny red wrote:
    If I had heard anything about that I would have went down. Haven't been down there in 4 or 5 weeks :mad: :mad: . Should be down there over the weekend if possible. Do you be down there much??

thursdays, not all the time but one a month at least

I feel the best night down there is a Friday - not too full, not too empty!!

Wed - never been there on wed for some reason:confused:

Thurs great but too full.

Sat - forget about it!!

Sun - only good if it is a Bank Holiday!!

Overall it's handy for me as I'm only in Raheny!!

raheny red wrote:
    I feel the best night down there is a Friday - not too full, not too empty!!

Wed - never been there on wed for some reason:confused:

Thurs great but too full.

Sat - forget about it!!

Sun - only good if it is a Bank Holiday!!

Overall it's handy for me as I'm only in Raheny!!

do you have red hair by any chance?

No why do you ask?? :confused:

Do you know someone from Raheny with red hair??

I have black/fair coloured hair!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

The pub/nightclub at northside shopping centre, Don't think its called the Blacker anymore though

Sorry deleted my post by mistake instead of editing.. I asked what's the blacker :) I've never seen a bigger kip than barcode, except maybe Heaven/West in Blanchardstown..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

ye i saw them.. stunts were wicked. got my pic with pritchard.. =)

so did i, great stuff

I'm raging I didn't hear anything about it

anyway were there any t.v crews with them

Advertisement