Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone handy with PSP/Fireworks?

Options
  • 13-12-2005 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭

Basically i need to superimpose a friends head onto a picture. i'm brutal with both apps so was wondering if someone could do it for me as a quick favour. Can send on the original pic and my mates pic. He's leaving work so its a mail we want to send around.

PM me if you can.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭frodo_dcu

thats a bit rude

i mite give it a go if you want

mail: ciaran [dot] rooney [at] gmail [dot] com

i no so bad ps so it shouldn't take long

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Shrimp wrote:
    I think most of us have better things to be doing.
    Yes, like studying for the leaving cert rather than posting on Internet bulletin boards? ;)

It's a bad idea to publically snub your nose at small or trivial "projects". Never know what it could lead to.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

CuLT wrote:
    It's a bad idea to publically snub your nose at small or trivial "projects". Never know what it could lead to.
    A public stoning?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

A public stoning?
    minus the "L" if you're particularily unlucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Ian post up the pics and let causal posters reply with their attempts on the fly.

Shrimp won't though, as he has far better things to be doing*

* like 'his mam'.........o_0

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭frodo_dcu

i gave it 5 mins of my time ne way

images were quite low res but they shoud be ok for an old office email attachment:D

attched are the orignals
    and here are the finished pics

pic1.jpg
    pic2.jpg

i emailed the higher res ones to you ian

later

fro

Advertisement