Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DELL Recycling

Options
  • 13-12-2005 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

I pruchased a Dell TV, and emailed the dell recycling people on inquire about arranging for my old CRT tv to be collected. This is what I got:

"No they will not take back your old TV. The recycling service is separate and is available at www.dell.ie/recycling. However currently it does not extend to TV's. Please deliver your old TV to a Limerick Civic Amentity Site. We are working to extend our service but for the next few weeks.

Limerick city
    Park road depot
    087 - 6479533
    Stuart Roche

Killmallock recyc ctr
    063 - 98836
    Donal hegarty

Newcastlewest CAS
    063 - 98836
    Donal hegarty

Rgds

Jean"

For a start I live in Galway !!!! and not driving all the way to limerick. Anybody got any input? I have reviewed my receipt and can't find any reference to an EMC charge..........

Thanks.

Advertisement