Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod earbuds?

Options
  • 13-12-2005 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭

Are there silecone attachments available to fit onto iPod earbuds? I heard that these available but where and are they expensive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

How much would you be willing to spend? the ipod earbuds are pretty poor quality so you should go for sony fontopias if you want a cheapish but quality earphone with isolation

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

bedlam wrote:
    The product you are looking for are the Griffin Earjams and seem to sell for about 12-15euro

Great, bud the $35.00 shipping charge is too much. are they available anywhere else?

The white iPod earbuds have become the symbol of the iPod revolution. They tell the world that you possess the coolest MP3 player in the world.

oh dear....

rubadub wrote:
    oh dear....

Who said that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Great, bud the $35.00 shipping charge is too much. are they available anywhere else?

ipod-europe.net
    ipodworld.co.uk

both have earjams

• Advertisement

Who said that
    in the link the other poster gave. seriously I would sell the ipod ones to some tosser who thinks they are "cool", then get the sony fontopias or shures if you can afford them.

Yeah the shures look good but "Shure" are expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Yeah the shures look good but "Shure" are expensive

Hey,johnny,hey man was that a pun on Shure and sure?OH Johnny,how you make me laugh.

Ordered a pair of Ec3s for around chrimbo time.Hope they do exactly what they say on the tin.I "shure" hope they do.

Advertisement