Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disappointing Sugababes video

Options
  • 13-12-2005 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

"Fair enough", the esteemed reader might interpose, "but why post about it on a juggling discussion forum?"

Well - your humble poster saw an ad for Woolworths which showed a 2 second clip of the video for Sugababes' single Ugly. The clip showed 2 people passing 6 clubs back to back. I haven't seen this video on TV, but found it available for download on d'internet today. Unhappily, the 2 seconds of juggling on the advertisement is all the juggling there is in the video.
    For the terminally curious, Scroll to the bottom of this page on bbc.co.uk to launch realplayer and see the video. The juggling is just before the 1 minute mark. Watch it[*], and you might just get to experience the same mild sense of disappointment that I did.

So is juggling appearing more frequently on TV ads than ever before? Between mayflies, dyspeptic street performers, and the ubiquitous Carol Vorderman, I've lost count of the number of ads featuring juggling in the last year. Is this a new phenomenon or have I just started noticing it since I became fanatical about juggling?

*Any excuse to look at pretty ladies prancing about, eh?

Advertisement