Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server Issues with BF2 & SF

Options
  • 13-12-2005 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭

Is anyone having issues in either BF2 or Special Forces. Since last night the list of servers is either very small or not showing at all.

Has anyone seen issues like this ???:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Check your filters?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

RopeDrink wrote:
    Maybe you just need to refresh the server list?

Update. He meant update.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Most people have been having them. Gamespy updated yesterday and have been having problems since though All Seeing Eye and other such browsers still seems to work fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

There was loads of problems with the servers last night , but it all seems to be sorted now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Ran into that problem myself, hope it's sorted by tonight... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭Macker1

Check your filters?

No issue with the filters. I have updated / refreshed many times. The in game brower is very sluggish. Sometimes the servers are showing, sometimes not.

I've seen people mention external browers for joining BF2 servers ( X-fire )

Any re-comendations:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Macker1 wrote:
    No issue with the filters. I have updated / refreshed many times.

I've seen people mention external browers for joining BF2 servers ( X-fire )

Any re-comendations:confused:

Did you try it with all filters off ? , I think I have only one filter checked .

As for game server browsers , try allseeingeye .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

yup I had those problems too, there were like over 3 thousand servers the day before and there were only like 90 the other night. Think its a bit better now

Advertisement