Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which Game to get

• 13-12-2005 4:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

Getting a Xbox 360 this week and wondering what game to buy....

What Game 28 votes

Project GR 3
    0% 0 votes
    Call of Duty
    53% 15 votes
    Need for Speed, Most Wanted
    39% 11 votes
    Other
    7% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

Call of Duty gets my vote.

Online it's smashing, PD0 is supposed to be better on Live though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Alnilam

PGR3 is the mutts :D and online it's fantastic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

I'd go with PGR3, their all great games though. I've always been a fan of racing games, but if your more into FPS then go CoD. They're both top quality examples of their genre.

PGR does a better job of showing off the hardware though, it's got amazing graphics and does a great job of implementing online play. CoD2 is just a quality port of a quality PC game.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Unless you're a real fan of racing games, Call of Duty 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭danbhala

its a tough one to call.... call of duty is great, savage to play, great to watch it being played. pgr3 also is the same (found myself looking at the scenery but then smacking into a wall and!!!) but as for one over the other.... i'd prob have to say call of duty... just great fun to play single and multiplayer!

completed cod2 on medium difficulty and starting to go throught it on veteran. its a lot more fun in my opinion then racing a track in hardcore difficulty...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Call of Duty 2 is a good sp game ( have'nt played it on mp yet ) and if you could manage it go for pgr3 also a good sp game and great on-live with friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Alan153

The only game I have bought so far is PGR3 as the xbox 360 is now wrapped and under the tree. I got to try it out for about an hour and must say that I have been completely blown away by the outstanding graphics. I too am undecided as to what game to buy next. I want to get COD2 for my PC so another game that I like the look of is Amped3.

Is PDZero as good as they say it is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

PDZ is a big dissapointment steer clear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭wayne040576

Has anyone played condemned? Is it any good?. I got it because some of the reviews I read listed it as a possible dark horse in terms of quality. Unfortunately I don't have a machine to play it on ...yet :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Well i bought COD today, Played Need for Speed/Fifa 06 last night they are savage......But will have Fun with COD, i wasnt to impressed with PGR3...

Thanks Everyone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

Well i bought COD today, Played Need for Speed/Fifa 06 last night they are savage......But will have Fun with COD, i wasnt to impressed with PGR3...

Thanks Everyone

there's a few of us with Call of Duty. Add us if you're looking for a game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

My Gamer Tag is PowerHouseDan.

Look Forward to playing ye i have been practising :P

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭monster1

I have condemed. its brilliant.best game i've ever played.!

Advertisement