Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 gb PSP memory

• 13-12-2005 5:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

Could you guys tell if a 2gb MEMORY STICK PRO DUO such as this:

would work ok in my psp?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

it certainly would

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

seems a bit suss to me, very cheap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

tabatha wrote:
    seems a bit suss to me, very cheap!
    i checked out the seller's other item they all start at £0.99 but finish around the £50-60 mark and his feedback seems ok with plenty of sales

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭damiennolan

seems a bit cheap to me too. i watched and waited on ebay for a good month before i bid for my 2Gb sony card. it cost me 150 euro in the end and that was the lowest i ever saw them go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

i got my 1 gig of ebay. He will hit you with insurance costs, and other extra's. itll still be cheaper, but id add onther40 ontop of that price at least, but i may be wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

The postage will just be another 70 or something. That's how many of them make their sales. It's not stated until you've bought it, so careful what you buy yourself :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

placed a bid and was beaten in the end was too much for me:
    finished at 71stg+5stg (insurance)+ 10stg (postage and packing)
    so that was 130euro for the lot seems good for a 2gb card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

You can add on extra postage beyond what it says on the main page. I know a lad who got stung for an extra 40 euro on a 1gig for it. Postage was 15 and then an extra 40 got added on before he bought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I got my gig card for 60 euro including postage and packing, if you are an experienced ebay user you can find the good deals, look around theres hundreds and thousands of cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭mrmrbungle

If it states the insurance amount and postage to your area they cannot add extra costs on and the cost of memory goes down almost daily.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

There is a 2gb for the psp,

I Got mine from this excat seller, for 130euro, inc p&p

It Works brill. and there is endless amont of space, well 2gb but still

well worth it!

Advertisement