Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tournaments?

Options
  • 13-12-2005 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I am looking to prepare an article on gamers in Ireland who compete in tournaments or have ambitions to go pro.

If you know of anyone who would be interested in participating on this, please PM me.

Cheers,

LD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

Thanks RopeDrink.

I would be interested in speaking to you. What sort of games are your thing?

Do you build your own machinery?

I'll PM you with an email address, maybe we can have a chat.

THanks

LD

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Did the compeditive thing for about 4 years ( not in the top leagues ) , but due to severe ping issues I had to stop and although they are gone I have stepped back a bit from it for now ( gone too old I think ) . Still in a clan of 30 or so active players and we still compete in leagues and cups .

I would assume there are more active players about that would be able to give you more detailed info , but as witht the other poster , if you are badly stuck gimme a shout .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

Thanks Jonski,
    would be happy to hear of your experiences.

I'll PM people with an email addy later this morning and get some comment.

Cheers
    LD

Advertisement