Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Kilkenny

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Dicksboro_man

does anyone have IBB broadband in kilkenny?especially in areas around newpark?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Right just wondering if any of ye would have any info. Basically Eircom enable my exchange a few months ago. But lucky me it stops about 100 yards from my house. No spare pair gains at the exchange so no broadband.

Using Vodafone 3g but its crap (obviously) , keep getting bills for 60 euro and more:mad:.

Does anybody know of any other solutions.

Im about 3 miles outside Kells on the kilkenny side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Conway_Damien

Freddie59 wrote: »
    Stick with Chorus and get the phone from www.blueface.ie

Chorus are useless...i pay for 10mbit broadband + digital max and all costs about €60...intermittant channel service and rarely do i get 10mbit for my broadband...check out these speeds

362854677.png

I'm movin apt and switchin to Sky but not sure where i getbroadband from tho

Advertisement