Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat Merger - TPS and Canal+

• 13-12-2005 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

I heard on Radio Riviera today that there is a merger in the wings between TPS and Canal+. This has to be good for the consumer as they will no longer have to outbid each other for movies and sporting events. I have no details heard it on the car radio. I wonder will they go for combined sub cards or change access rights on current cards?

I don't know what effect this will have on Canal+ in other countries.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

Hagar wrote:
    I heard on Radio Riviera today that there is a merger in the wings between TPS and Canal+. This has to be good for the consumer as they will no longer have to outbid each other for movies and sporting events. I have no details heard it on the car radio. I wonder will they go for combined sub cards or change access rights on cyurrent cards?

I don't know what effect this will have on Canal+ in other countries.

anything said about absat ?

they still going to be around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Advertisement