Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ying Yang Twins

• 13-12-2005 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

These guys are great I love them on any lil Jon song Get Low is Class,

I Bought United State of Atlanta the other Day it's a good album, i was gonna get some of the earlier ones first but i got this because it had a second disc that was the album chopped & Screwed.

Can anyone tell me if their earlier Stuff is Better than U.S.A, i'll eventually get some of them but just like to hear first.

I think they sound great together because of the vast differences in their voices, it sounds great, a great example of this is on Lil Jon's Get Low

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Ya i really like the Twins, theyre good. Love their work with Lil John and Pitbull. Wait is pretty good, as is The Reimx of Wait. Would you recommend buying their album Trip Hazard? Was thinking of getting it the other night when i wa sin Virgin but i didnt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Krook

yeah tehy are good.
    their erlier stuff is great.

check out albums: the alley & me and my brtoher.

'ay ya ya' was a class song , that and salt sahker are my fav.

Krook wrote:
    yeah tehy are good.
    their erlier stuff is great.

check out albums: the alley & me and my brtoher.

'ay ya ya' was a class song , that and salt sahker are my fav.
    should that be salt shaker or is that the way its spelt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Krook

i spelt it wrong, SHAKER.
    youre not serious are you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Now theres a post i never thought i'd see, Ying Yang Twins and great in the same sentence. Naw but fair enough if you like them, i personally wonder how these 2 got a record deal, never has production on songs carried 2 artists like it does these 2. Utter garbage really, they're not even a good party rap act

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭chiller

Corholio wrote:
    Now theres a post i never thought i'd see, Ying Yang Twins and great in the same sentence. Naw but fair enough if you like them, i personally wonder how these 2 got a record deal, never has production on songs carried 2 artists like it does these 2. Utter garbage really, they're not even a good party rap act

someone with a bit of sense i totally agree

Krook wrote:
    i spelt it wrong, SHAKER.
    youre not serious are you?
    Ya it could have been a word from a languag i dont know so i wouldnt have known how its spelt

Advertisement