Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please help ASH

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭lolo2

Yes, ASH is a very worthy cause - the work done by them is amazing. They save so many dogs and cats every year, and work tirelessly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭crazy_dude6662

yeah thats where we got my dog, Oscar The Grouch, he is so adorable, did you see the sheep dog on the site? the farmer gave him up cos he was afraid of sheep.

my dog was throw off a bridge in a sack with 6 brothers and sisters and the mother, they were found before any drown and the mother and three of the pups died of Parvo, when we first got Oscar he could literally fit in the palm of your hand

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Wokie

Definitely worth supporting! I got my dog Sam from them and they were so nice to deal with. Actually...Sam was brought back to them from a farm as well - apparently liked chasing cars but wouldn't herd sheep:rolleyes: Farmers loss our gain:) And he hasn't shown the slightest interest in cars!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭crazy_dude6662

yeah, im trying to convince my parents to let me get another, as a xmas present for my sister, but im not allowed, i already got a dog tag with a name and our number :(

Advertisement