Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help....ZZZZZzzzzzZZZZ

• 13-12-2005 8:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭

No lost, no prison break to watch!!!! TV = **** atm, dont even get me started on the hole space cadets s***e!!

aw nuts....i really need a hit of something quick so is there any new / recent shows worth watching from the start now dat i can get off my cousins????

i need something quick.....:D :D plaese help!!! LOL

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭digiman

Know how you feel, I am after getting Sopranos season 1-4, so that should keep me entertained for a while, also have to start watching Band of Brothers as well.

Try out Veronica Mars or if you have never seen 24, it is a class first season and the rest are pretty good as well..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Rome is pretty good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

I saw this coming a few weeks back so i invested in carnivale season 1 based on the opnions of others. so far its..interesting.
    Just finished watching firefly, nice popcorn kinda show. funny, touching, top josh whedon stuff.
    Veronica Mars is quality alright, and 24 is of course an excellent time waster!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

digiman wrote:
    Know how you feel, I am after getting Sopranos season 1-4, so that should keep me entertained for a while, also have to start watching Band of Brothers as well.

Try out Veronica Mars or if you have never seen 24, it is a class first season and the rest are pretty good as well..
    Waste of money. More4 have been showing Sopranos from the very beginning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭digiman

Skyuser wrote:
    Never said that I paid money for any of them, and either way I don't have more4 in college. And to be honest Sopranos is a boxset that I wouldn't mind getting anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Skyuser wrote:
    even if More 4 is showing them what harm in owning them. it is one of the best shows i have ever seen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

I'm going to second Firefly and Veronica Mars. Both are fantastically written shows.
    Also; Carnivale is a great show.
    Arrested Development is fun, too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

Oz and the Wire by HBO. both have first and second seasons available on dvd now.

Advertisement