Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Answers Needed

• 13-12-2005 8:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get answers to my exam papers. I know that examit do them, but that is not the form I want them in. It is business ones I am particually interested in, I would like to get them the way the teachers have the answers done, you know like a spreadsheet version.
    Thanks in advance,
    Sean

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Do you mean for the accounting questions? I thought e-xamit gave them in a somewhat spread-sheet-y way. What way do they give them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Yeah that is th way I want them, but I am nearly sure they don't. For example document questions, they don't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Have ya asked a teacher?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Try www.examinations.ie which is the webpage of the State Examinations Commission who produce the papers. They provide the solutions also in the form of marking schemes. Check out the Archive Material section on the website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Delphi91 wrote:
    Try www.examinations.ie which is the webpage of the State Examinations Commission who produce the papers. They provide the solutions also in the form of marking schemes. Check out the Archive Material section on the website.
    The marking schemes don't give the answers, do they?
    Not when I checked anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Apple Gal

Ooohhhh thank you for reminding me!! I need to get Spanish and Maths exam papers!Thank you so so much I wouldn't want to get my first complaint!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭pbarry

There are a few sites where you can ask for solutions. Try www.AllHonours.ie, in the business section. Or maybe www.skool.ie.

Advertisement