Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw GM?

• 13-12-2005 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Does any1 no who the new raw GM is, or is it just a storyline with Bishoff?Who do you guys think deserves it and who would be the most entertaining?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Id like Dusty Rhodes to get it. But basically somebody anybody diiferent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Dusty has my vote. Maybe Piper. Someone good on the mic and is a face for a change.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

how about an interim GM from smackdown such as matt hardy to mess around with edge be nice but not long lasting. maybe if the fozzy world tour is over than jericho? or all else failing i wouldn't mind seeing steph back on tv every week. but then again it would be nice to get back to basics with proper wrestler v wrestler storylines rather than people getting heat coz they do/don't side with a GM.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

Hope they get someone new (Rhodes) and don't go back to an old favourite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭gm1984

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I want JR to get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

It's likely Dusty Rhodes will get it. He's very entertaining but incredibly ignorant. I met him last year in Orlando and asked him for an autograph after praising the show he just worked (TNA). He looked me up and down once, turned around and walked off. Never even said a word.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Odd story!

I dont think rhodes would get it but i'm happy to see him on WWE. I'd probably say that Foley would get the job. But could be anyone though, even Bret Hart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Dibiase's back behind the scens at WWE i thik he'd be brilliant, obviuosly as a heel GM.
    He could bring back the Million $ belt, crown a new chap in a tournament and claim it's the top title in WWE, the way he used to when he held it.
    If WWE sort out their differences with Austin (don't they always) he could come back for a angle as with his old manager.
    I know Austin's character would have no interest in his old belt (or his old name at the time) but it would still be fun to watch i's say.
    Hogan of course is another big nemisis of Dibiase, so he could cme back for an angle, but really i think the Million Dollar Man could be a great name to help the new generation of wrestlers develop by aligning with the heels and feuding with the faces.
    But i suppose we've just come off 3 years of Bishoff as a heel GM , so maybe Rhodes as face would be refreshing. Golddust is back on good terms with WWE so he might come back in some capacity as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 moses_ulrich

i thought rhodes was pretty crap in tna not so long ago. he was never really likable even back in the day

• Advertisement
Advertisement