Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the NorthEast

Options
  • 13-12-2005 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭

the home of the 'Metaller' in Ireland. Im thinking Cavan and Monaghan in particular. ;)

Your thoughts please

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Shercock, Co. Cavan. To be precise. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

Ah now, theres plenty in Louth too. Tallanstown being a particular 'hotspot'.

I never saw so many Denim jackets with Iron on 'Jovi patches in my life:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

tallanstown?are yee mad?spinnin finnin in smyths of a saturday night does not count as "metaller"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

spinnin finnin "

spinnin wha?

In English man!:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

"Spinnin" Finnan Mc Coy....local dj/moneyswindler

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mark2

Is that guy Gerard still running the Sail Inn at Shercock?

The best place has to be Carrickmacross though as I visited it a few year ago as me da was from there and me nana from Bailleborough so pretty knackered when cheering for the Hurling teams

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Mark2 wrote:
    Is that guy Gerard still running the Sail Inn at Shercock?
    Nope. He left the place around a year or so ago. Martin McConnon is running it now (the guy who used to run Shercock House in the middle of the town). The Sail Inn has always been a fairly popular spot for some reason. I don't normally go there myself mind you...

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

COOTEHILL- used to be the best rockin town for years but it has died a death.
    bring back MAMAS BOYS and we will hav a headbangin good time.....

Advertisement