Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

whats the chances of selling my car before Christmas?

Options
  • 13-12-2005 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Selling my leon - could be a very quiet Christmass :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Very bad time to sell anything alright - Thats why im not putting my car up for sale for another few months

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

Your not trying very hard. You could post proper details like where it is, and some good photos of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,071 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

tis a decent price for a decent car, advertise in buy and sell, carzone.ie and you'd never know

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

I got rid of my primera a few weeks ago, less than two weeks after listing it in the buy and sell. Got plenty calls and the first to come and see it, bought it. Left me in the powerful position of being a cash buyer in a small dealership before christmas.

Advertisement