Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Multi storey car park opens

Options
  • 13-12-2005 10:15pm
    Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The New Multi Storey Car park in the glen has either just opened today or is opening in the morning. There are numerous signs on the bridge and tha quays stating that its open and that the rates are €1.20 an hour or €4.00 per day.

These rates seem very competitive alright.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

where exactly is the glen?

i really need to get to know the names of these places

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Mossy Monk wrote:
    where exactly is the glen?

i really need to get to know the names of these places

Down from Ballybricken. The Forum is in the center of the Glen along with the Showboat pub.

How long are you living in the city now mossy? Last week you were asking where Viewmount was. We must really organise a tour of our city just for you Mossy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

I haven't a clue of what's in the city shop wise. I went round with my mother last week asking about shops and she said that they haven't been here for weeks/months. That'll tell you how bad I am, too much time spent across the water.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

Is it a decent car park? If we had a few more of them, would we be able to live without Europe's classiest and most prominent car park: the Quay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Leonard wrote:
    How long are you living in the city now mossy? Last week you were asking where Viewmount was. We must really organise a tour of our city just for you Mossy.

lol. me and names dont go well together

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ah that was what they were building down there, I thought it was an apartment block :O I think the bus drives up along side it, does it not? Not a main road going into it / running alongside it? Or am I thinking about somewhere else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

Leonard wrote:
    The New Multi Storey Car park in the glen has either just opened today or is opening in the morning. There are numerous signs on the bridge and tha quays stating that its open and that the rates are €1.20 an hour or €4.00 per day.

These rates seem very competitive alright.
    They seem like good rates , hopefully the spaces are'nt as tight as the New St carpark (thats the big white building around the corner from The Wacky Apple before anyone asks)
    Any sign of the shop opening on the ground floor?

Advertisement