Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NFL Jersies in Ireland

• 14-12-2005 1:09am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, lookin to pick up a Colts jersey. Anyone know where i could get one in Ireland, preferably in Limerick or Cork though.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Melion wrote:
    Hey guys, lookin to pick up a Colts jersey. Anyone know where i could get one in Ireland, preferably in Limerick or Cork though.

bloody band wagon supporter:p .....there not going to win, you know!!!?:D

NASN.com has a shop which delivers to ireland...not sure if that is any use to you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

elverys stock them and i think champion sports has them also
    you can try ebay aswell like hereor here

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Cheers, ill try Elvery's tomorrow.

And feck off with your bandwagon supporting ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

My mate is starting up a business of selling all NFL and NCAA jerseys over here in Ireland, a lot cheaper than buying online or in the shops ... or so he says ... he is ordering his first load in January I beleive, if you want anything in particular let me know and I can pass on the request.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'm looking for a Titans jersey

• Advertisement

Id definitely want a Colts shirt

Then maybe a Bears, Eagles and Patriots after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Looking for a Bears one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Melion wrote:

Sunshine Supporter!!!!!!!!!!!

evil_seed wrote:
    Sunshine Supporter!!!!!!!!!!!

They were in the superbowl a few years back which was the first match i had watched in years. They lost to the Pats and since then ive been following them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Not to nitpick but that wouldn't have been the superbowl I wouldnt think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭irishraven

I'm looking for Auburn away or VA tech home....

Matt Leinhart to the RAVENS!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭Trampas

My mate is starting up a business of selling all NFL and NCAA jerseys over here in Ireland, a lot cheaper than buying online or in the shops ... or so he says ... he is ordering his first load in January I beleive, if you want anything in particular let me know and I can pass on the request.

Is it not a bad time to start selling jerseys as the season is nearly over and interest will be gone until next september

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 NDMARSHALS

Hi Boards people.

I will be setting the Jersey Company

January 06 is when my first shipment arrives if you want to be incleded email me at info@northdublinmarshals.com or johncollins@vodafone.ie your full name contact number jersey size number and what team.

Much cheaper than any competitors.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 NDMARSHALS

Trampas wrote:
    Is it not a bad time to start selling jerseys as the season is nearly over and interest will be gone until next september

Believe it or not there are so many jerseys people want but can't get because the shops don't order them thats why im here.

Besides there are over 300 guys playing American Football in this country and the demand is huge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

irishraven wrote:
    I'm looking for Auburn

BOOOOOOO!!!!! 'Bama all the way baby! Roll Tide!!!
    irishraven wrote:
    Matt Leinhart to the RAVENS!!!!
    I hope so too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Boomer23

Trampas wrote:

what? supporters will always want jerseys, whether its January or June!!!

its the true fans and newbies he will get buisness from, do people only buy soccer jerseys between August and May????? NAH, unlikely!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 gavink89

I'm interested in getting a jersey, anyone care to point me in the right direction, somewhere preferably with fast delivery from Europe so I'd have it for Christmas, thanks.

Ordered it on Dec 14th from www.nflstore.net which seemed cheap and was recommended to me.......hoping to have it for Xmas but probably doubtful

gavink89 wrote:
    Ordered it on Dec 14th from www.nflstore.net which seemed cheap and was recommended to me.......hoping to have it for Xmas but probably doubtful

Arrived Thursday, great service

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

How much did it cost you and what delivery service did you pick and was it authentic or replica. What team was it and sorry for all the questions.
    Cheers.

• Advertisement

Reganio 2 wrote:
    How much did it cost you and what delivery service did you pick and was it authentic or replica. What team was it and sorry for all the questions.
    Cheers.

€65 overall, it was $67.97 for the jersey, plus $17 for delivery (picked the cheapest option, USPS International Airmail). It was an Indianapolis Colts replica shirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 geoff_nfl

the american clothing shop on abbey street ''connected'' i think its called just got a few replica jerseys in. some chargers, saints, steelers, colts, browns shirts and a few other teams (no packers ones). they are 85euro. just to let you know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

gavink89 wrote:
    It was an Indianapolis Colts replica shirt.
    Nice, is it good quality like a soccer jersy.

Geoff, you don't know if there is a Titans jersey in that shop do you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 geoff_nfl

sorry man i dunno really was just havin a quick look but there might have been i didnt look trough them all!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Whatever you do don't buy direct from the franchise! - I bought an NY Giants jersey a few years back before NFL became more popular and was screwed-over with tax. The jersey cost about €90 and tax was approx. another €90 on top of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I want to get a silver patriots one, I just want a diffrent name then Brady. I have a Navy one with Brady already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

http://www.ta-sports.net/nasn_shop/nfl_shirts.htm
    Nasn are selling jerseys on their website. just under e75 including vat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

de5p0i1er wrote:
    I want to get a silver patriots one, I just want a diffrent name then Brady. I have a Navy one with Brady already

I was lucky enough to be in Boston 2 years ago and got a white Bruschi one. Wasn't sure what one to get, had a Brady navy one and was thinking of Bruschi, Seymore or Branch, but was leaning towards Bruschi and then the news of his stroke came out while I was there so it was quickly to the shops as they were all selling out quick!. Its a class jersey, and he is a legend too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭Hynzie

Ficus wrote:
    i recently picked up a giants and a pats jersey on the offical nfl.com site. i even got my own name and number on the back. very quick delivery.

ya i got a giants shirt from there a few years back but i got screwed out of a load of money by customs. Has it changed at all?

careful ordering from NASN, you cannot guarantee whose name is gonna be on your jersey, just colour and size

its noted on the website if ye look..............plus they are very expensive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

I got a beautiful Dallas Cowboys jersey with Jones on the back...bought it in Dallas though! $90 :rolleyes: Good idea btw to sell them in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Archytas

Nice idea - Can't see how your gonna be cheaper though... No tax or something :p

I've bought a few from that connected place on abbey street. Quite expensive though. bought my first falcons jersey there. And yeah they do Titan's jerseys cos I got one there. They get them in quite infrequently though but they usually have a good few in stock.

I've ordered from nfl.com too and that was alright - again a little on the expensive side but not too bad with exchange rates as they are.

Nice one I must check it out for my Titans jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭spyder238

going over to boston in 2 weeks hopefully i can find an XLI colts jersey somehwere, last time i was there was patriots superbowl win and the place was scattered with their jerseys

• Advertisement

spyder238 wrote:
    going over to boston in 2 weeks hopefully i can find an XLI colts jersey somehwere, last time i was there was patriots superbowl win and the place was scattered with their jerseys

There is an XLI Vinatieri shirt on EBAY at the moment, €37 i think, authentic, swen name and numbers.

I just bought a Giants shirt from the same guy, same price, arrived today, TOP quality

Advertisement