Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Jersies in Ireland

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Boomer23

careful ordering from NASN, you cannot guarantee whose name is gonna be on your jersey, just colour and size

its noted on the website if ye look..............plus they are very expensive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

I got a beautiful Dallas Cowboys jersey with Jones on the back...bought it in Dallas though! $90 :rolleyes: Good idea btw to sell them in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Archytas

Nice idea - Can't see how your gonna be cheaper though... No tax or something :p

I've bought a few from that connected place on abbey street. Quite expensive though. bought my first falcons jersey there. And yeah they do Titan's jerseys cos I got one there. They get them in quite infrequently though but they usually have a good few in stock.

I've ordered from nfl.com too and that was alright - again a little on the expensive side but not too bad with exchange rates as they are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭kensutz

Nice one I must check it out for my Titans jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭spyder238

going over to boston in 2 weeks hopefully i can find an XLI colts jersey somehwere, last time i was there was patriots superbowl win and the place was scattered with their jerseys

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Boomer23

spyder238 wrote:
    going over to boston in 2 weeks hopefully i can find an XLI colts jersey somehwere, last time i was there was patriots superbowl win and the place was scattered with their jerseys

There is an XLI Vinatieri shirt on EBAY at the moment, €37 i think, authentic, swen name and numbers.

I just bought a Giants shirt from the same guy, same price, arrived today, TOP quality

Advertisement