Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arrested Development - 3x07 - "Prison Break-In" [NEW US EPISODE]

• 14-12-2005 1:46am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else catch it? Really loved it, particularly:
    The absolutely hilarious "Prison Break" references. Basquille, tvnutz - how much did ya love it? How much did you grin when George Michael hurried away from his "Uncle T-Bag" and how much did you want to stitch your sides up when Gob revealed his prison plans on his stomach? :D

Also loved the school kid's rendition of "New Warden". How can a little kid saying "Chlaymidia" not be funny?

No Rita either - wuhoo!

And poor Tobias - noone cares that he's dying. Although his plummet to the ground from the wheelchair lift was great....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Some bits i loved, some bits not so much.
    All the 'Prison Break' references - i knew they'd be there being that they share the same network but Gob's plan on the stomach (upside down) and the T-Bag reference was hilarious! And NO RITA anymore - yahoo! :D

Felt Tobias's fall to the ground to be a bit too madcap and zany for me.. but the wheelchair falling on top of him from a height actually helped me laugh at it.

PS - missing Prison Break already... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Although I didn't get the prison break reference, the "T-bag" thing I still laughed at (teabagging, heheh)
    I don't know whether that was an intentional alternative joke or not, but man this show is genius, I'm rewatching my Season 1 DVDs and noticing new jokes, it's the best. :D

Advertisement