Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longboard

Options
  • 14-12-2005 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Hey I'm looking at buying a longboard skate board so i can carve when I cant get out west to surf. I was in town today in skate city and G1 i think and was looking at some boards. They ranged from 130 to 300 for a sector9 longboard, anyway i was just wondering if anyone has any experince using these skateboards and if they could recomend me one.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Exar Khun

fair enough....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭ReefBreak

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Exar Khun

I actually read that forum quite often, I was wondering of the skater groms could help me out??

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

Why not build your own:http://www.hugh308.homestead.com/tutor_longboard.html it seems easy enough step by step instructions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

I'm getting rid of a couple of longboards if you're interested.Don't really skate that much

• Advertisement

Ah Paddylong legs you should maybe try and send him a private message or put them for sale under the general section.

Yipe!

sorry chaps,just kind of slipped out.hadn't even come into my mind.apologies mods

It was only a suggestion,and I'm not a mod...not yet anyway.Did'nt mean to frighten you off.:D

wideangle wrote:
    It was only a suggestion,and I'm not a mod...not yet anyway.Did'nt mean to frighten you off.:D

ah no,nothin bad meant by it dude,I understand.Ya know the way thems mods can be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭adiobam

i want a longboard myself trade a bam deck for 1.......

• Advertisement

adiobam wrote:
    i want a longboard myself trade a bam deck for 1.......

Not a short-boarder mate.Got anything else to trade?

Advertisement