Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inbox Annihilation.

Options
  • 14-12-2005 9:46am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondered (first of all, if it exists in the first place) if there is an option that allows you to 'Clear ALL Folders' in the PM Inbox...

While the addition of 'Clear Current Folder' is dead handy, I just find it aggravating having to then flick over to the Sent Box (Or whatever boxes / folders that contain useless PM's) and then having to 'Clear Current Folder' again...

It's an extremely minor thing, I know, but hey, it'd shave a couple of milliseconds off the time it takes to do a thorough clean out of the PM Inbox (If, like I said, it doesn't exist already - If it does, then I'm either blind, or a 5 year Boards.ie newblet).

Anyway, just thought I'd throw this out there.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

I want a button I can press to unsubscribe me from all my thread subscriptions in one massive orgy of a single button press. Clicking on them all individually is rather... daunting.. at this stage :/

I want, I want, I want.. god I'm such a demanding wanker.

Puhhlease, more like.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Et voila mon compains teh unsubscription linky of doom.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

I don't see a button I can press to delete them all without going through the.. 41 pages.. and deleting each page individually?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Heh Im not that evil..................

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Moriarty wrote:
    I want a button I can press to unsubscribe me from all my thread subscriptions in one massive orgy of a single button press. Clicking on them all individually is rather... daunting.. at this stage :/

I want, I want, I want.. god I'm such a demanding wanker.

Puhhlease, more like.
    you can do as many as you can fit on a page at once

• Advertisement
Advertisement