Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Cafes with BF2

Options
  • 14-12-2005 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭

Hi I will be in dublin over the weekend and with a few hours to kill does anyone know of any Internet cafes in dublin that have BF2 ? I'd love to play a few games.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Spidernet at the top of oconnell street has it on all their XPS's.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

BF2 in cafes thats a bad idea. i can imagine myself being thrown for shouting obsenities at the monitor and punching the keyboard.

BTW anyone notice TFT's don't take a punch as good as a crt does?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭EOA_Mushy

BF2 in cafes thats a bad idea. i can imagine myself being thrown for shouting obsenities at the monitor and punching the keyboard.

BTW anyone notice TFT's don't take a punch as good as a crt does?

....yup...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

damn more and more counterstrike kids are migrating over to BF2 every day....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,574 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

spidernet though use one copy for like 20 pc's so if your planning on playing online you have to make sure no one else there is at the same time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    damn more and more counterstrike kids are migrating over to BF2 every day....

what are you complaining about, my KD ratio has gone from -120 to +120 in the space of the week. theres easy targets everywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Where exactly is spidernet ? Is that the one next to the photo shop ?

ciaranfo wrote:
    Where exactly is spidernet ? Is that the one next to the photo shop ?
    you are walking up o connell street, on the same side as cleary's. when you reach the top there should be a centra on the corner and the ambassador to your left. cross the street (cathal bruagh street.) and it's just there on your right.

Before you get to the Driving Theory Test Centre ?

ciaranfo wrote:
    that i don't know, but say if you're standing outside the ambassador looking down towards o'connell street, turn to your left and you'll see - across the street - a blueish kind of shop front, that's spidernet i think they have a sign on the outside i'm not sure though

*EDIT* this thread has a nice map, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054848687

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

ciaranfo wrote:
    You've not only gone too far, but also gone on the wrong street:( Its on Parnell Sq East Street, as opposed to Parnell Street.

spidernet.jpg

I see.... cheers syco :)

Advertisement