Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

jin in startrek?

• 14-12-2005 11:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭

was watchin startrek last night :nerd: and alien that looks surprisingly like Jin, the episode was called the blink of an eye then i googled it and discovered it is him, completely useless info but there you go

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0196654/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Spotted him in Spiderman 2 as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭riddik

i think his name was agent baker in 24 as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

i was watching series 1 & 2 of CSI there recently and alot of the cast played parts in it. Jin was an FBI guy Boon played some muderous teen. Few of the others were there 2 all in a string of episodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

djkeogh wrote:
    i was watching series 1 & 2 of CSI there recently and alot of the cast played parts in it. Jin was an FBI guy Boon played some muderous teen. Few of the others were there 2 all in a string of episodes.

He was in Star Trek - played the astronaut on the wonky planet where time moved something like 10 years for every second on Voyager. He was sent on a mission to contact what the locals thought were 'Sky Spirits' and met up with Janeway and the gang. At the end of the episode, when he was sent back, it was years later on the planet and he was left just looking up at the sky. He also played a member of the MACOs on Enterprise.

Been in a lot of genre shows - 24, Angel, The Pretender, Charmed, Crusade (starring role in that) and other high profile shows like ER, Without A Trace and as you say, CSI.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

He was in the Hulk too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

He was in Angel...and I think I spotted him in Crash when I was watching it last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Yeah he played an "evil" lawyer named Gavin Park, who worked for Wolfram & Hart in Angel (W&H Inc. as an organisation was Angel's arch-nemesis).
    Also spotted Daniel in recent dodgy horror movie The Cave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Its safe to say he gets around :) Good actor though I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I saw that episode of Voyager the other day too. Kind of strange hearing him speak English, I half expected Korean.

Advertisement