Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

compliments

Options
  • 14-12-2005 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

i love compliments from people while playing
    like when the enemy team vote to kick me off, that makes me warm inside.

had some seriously fun games last night. Kubra dam and mashtur on desert rats. [TIG] Peter pain, you are a better bomber gunner than you make yourself out to be, at one point we had lost the airstrip and all i had left to shoot was your missiles. he managed to shoot down 2 planes and numerous ground targets.

Smallpileofgibs, sitting on that hill attacking the construction site flag was deadly, especially considering it was me who had to do the legwork and kill the 3 snipers sitting up there.

the rest of the guys who jumped into our squad, i know you wont read this but damn that was good fun.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭IG-Calibre

there is no Peter Pain in tig :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭IG-Calibre

I see, was wondering what the craic was..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Some people call me stoopid noob, is that good? got complimented once on an excellent long range grenade shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Got complimented once for doing some tricks in the attack chopper. I was just messin about trying to improve my chopper skills. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I get 'lol' and ':)' alot.

Generally after yet another stupid simultaneous killing or humourous death.

I've noticed the [TiG] servers being a bit empty lately, haven't been playing regularly for a few weeks. Everyone moved on to SF?

• Advertisement
Advertisement