Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hiring a sound system

Options
  • 14-12-2005 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

I just posted this in After Hours and it sank like a stone, can anyone here help?

....I need to provide music (recorded, not live) for a large party in a rented venue over the festive season and i don't have a clue about that kind of thing.

Can anyone tell me what I should be looking for.. do I need to hire something? ...and what? ...and where can I get it in Dublin?

thanks a lot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭misty floyd

Hi there,

If you go to www.yellowpages.ie and search for sensible music Ireland Ltd, they will sort you out. You need to hire a PA I think. Just tell them what your trying to do and they'll sort you out. I hired a PA from them before and all worked well. Good service etc. If that location (in park west) doesn't suit you, there are others like it in the yellopages.ie. Good luck and enjoy the party

Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

There's also a crowd in Clontarf called CSS that do all that stuff aswell. I'd say it's gonna cost you a fair whack though.

Advertisement