Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching from Eircom to Digiweb(Router Question)

• 14-12-2005 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Im switching from Eircom DSL to Digiweb DSL. I currently have an eircom wireless netopia router - Can any tell me If I will be able to use it with my Digiweb connection?
    I aske a girl on the sales team and she just kept saying ye ye ye ye and sounded like she didnt know what the hell I was talking about.

Thanks In Advance

Also, Does anyone have opinions on Digiweb's DSL service?
    I switched to Eircom home starter for € 30 incl VAT but on the bill its showing €66.00 for two months and thats before VAT is added!!! Is digiweb really just €29.95 incl VAT?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

It should do, as Digiweb are essentially reselling the eircom product.

The netopia is a generic adsl router.

The only difference is you will be connected to the digiweb backbone instead of eircoms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Puff Puff Pass

Thanks Zabbo for that ultra-quick reply - just faxing my letter to Digiweb now enabling them to cancel my Eircom subscription.

I can't believe how stupid their help line is or where the hell in eastern europe it is located. They don't understand basic english

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Can any tell me If I will be able to use it with my Digiweb connection?

Yup, as zabbo says, (once you change your username/password).

.cg

Advertisement