Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finger Eleven

• 14-12-2005 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

I'm really getting in to these. I especially like Drag You Down and Slow Chemical. Anyone else like em' here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭EFC-4eva

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

JC 2K3 wrote:

That was about as bad as listening to said bands' music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭EFC-4eva

Is that your taste or the websites? Have you honestly given them a good listen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

The website's. However, me being a big close-minded elitist I really don't think that a band that does shows with the likes of Puddle of Mudd and Nickelback(both of whom I have listened to and know are shíte manufactured crap) would be any good.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I liked One Thing when I heard it first on Scrubs, but got sick of it quickly after that, I doubt they'd be my cup of tea.
    They reminded me of a group called I Mother Earth, had an album of theirs given to me as a present, was poo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Yeah these guys are quite good. They did Kane's WWE entrance music. Can't wait for their new album. Very impressed by their last album. Good Times & Thousand Mile Wish are classics

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

Finger Eleven Are great. Slow chemical, good times, absent elements and the list goes on and on. they are doing really well now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

THEM VS. YOU Vs. ME - NEW ALBUM AVAILABLE MARCH 13TH (CAN) & MARCH 20th (US)
    Finger Eleven return with their fourth Wind-up Records release Them vs. You vs. Me on March 13, 2007 in Canada and March 20, 2007 in the US. Finger Eleven’s prior release, which was self-titled, has scanned 560,688 according to SoundScan, and has been certified gold by the R.I.A.A. The success of the release was largely fueled by the massive hit “One Thing,” which continues to be heard on radio stations across the country as a recurrent on their play lists.

The members of Finger Eleven collectively wrote / recorded over one hundred songs during the process of creating Them vs. You vs. Me.. The influences are of varying styles from rock to country to dance to funk to old 60’s songs. Many of them were written by exchanging files over the Internet wherein one person would track a home recording, send it off, and then some one else would build on it and send it on down the line. Many of the sounds on the record were recorded during the demo process in locations as diverse as a castle, a lodge in Northern Canada and their homes. Beyond the obvious guitars and drums one would expect to hear on a Finger Eleven album, Them vs. You vs. Me features assorted keyboards, xylophones, a lap steel, violin, banjo, and other assorted instruments added in to the mix.

Finger Eleven have revealed the track listing of Them vs. You vs. Me and it is as follows:

Paralyzer

Falling On

I’ll Keep Your Memory Vague

Lost My Way

So-So Suicide

Window Song

Sense Of A Spark

Talking To The Walls

Change The World

Gather & Give

Them vs. You vs. Me

Easy Life