Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

protecting screen from damage

• 14-12-2005 4:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

Can ye get scratch resistant screen protectors for phones anywhere? I finally got a new SE k750i and want to protect the screen from scratches. I know there are clear plastic kind of wallet thingies but they also bulk up the phone.
    any ideas or recommendations?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I got a pack of 12 PDA screen protectors in Harvey norman for €5 in a bargin bin!!

I just cut one to size, a PDA screen protector will do 2 K750i screens

Does the job nicely under a silicone cover which protects the rest of the fone

Cheers

Mik

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

The best screen protector is the "Martin Fields Overlay Plus Screen Protector " .

They ship directly to Ireland , I have used them on nearly all my phones and swear by them ... http://www.overlayplus.com/IE/index.asp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

I'd second sharkman on the Overlay Plus screen protectors, used many different brands but have stuck with Overlay Plus for a good while now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

cheers! thats exactly what i was looking for. ordered a twin pack.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

sharkman wrote:
    The best screen protector is the "Martin Fields Overlay Plus Screen Protector " . [/URL]

These look good, thanks for the link :)
    I shall be ordering them for my 6680

• Advertisement
Advertisement