Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Is parking in Wheelchair spots illegal?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Well, maybe my yellow plates had something to do with it ;)

But anyhow, yup, the 'attack' was wholly unprovoked and tbh, with a 5- and 8-year old, I'd have been looking to leave the place for someone with an infant, not a child (those concerned - ;) - will know that the amount of stuff you just have to carry and cart around as a parent is inversely proportional to the age/size of the child :D ).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

To the OP, you should speak to FranknFurter (http://boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=31491) about this as he used to have a webpage where poeple could post photos of cars they caught in disabled spaces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

i think it is illegal to park in disabled parking spots:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

I was wondering - parking in disabled (or mother & baby) spots in Car Parks - is it actually illegal or just against the individual car park's "regulations"?

I will be making a visit to a local car park (where it happens all the time) next week with a camera crew, etc (I work in a Dublin post-production house) to ask offenders why they do it. It really irritates me when I see it happen, so I want to catch people in the act and put them on the spot.

Having not read any posts yet below yours, you have my vote. Shame them I say, its pure ignorant of people why they do it.

Advertisement