Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ubisoft - "Please don't buy our game"

Options
  • 14-12-2005 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭

Mr. Linkerson
    Fans wanting to get the best out of the King Kong video game should avoid the version for Microsoft's new Xbox 360, the game's maker Ubisoft has suggested.

Ubisoft boss Yves Guillemot admitted that the 360 game is too dark on standard TVs, making it hard to play.

The Ubisoft boss said the team who made the game used certain settings on high-definition TV screens.

It did not occur to them that there would be a problem with standard televisions, which are what most people use to play console games.
    Someone will be posting a fresh CV soon, me thinks.
    "I'm a bit disappointed that we didn't see it when we were developing the game," [Guillemot] told the BBC News website.
    Quote of the week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

crap game either way

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,406 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I must be terrible if it is coming from someone who actually plays killzone :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Retr0gamer wrote:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

...Killzone is a good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Sweet wrote:
    ...Killzone is a good game.

whatever floats your boat! i suppose your gonna say it better the halo, half-life2, metroid etc...? actually, dont reply.

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote:
    :o

i prefer it to halo. the online is better on halo though...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

oh no not this arguement again....
    take it outside boys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Lets just agree their equally crap.

*goes to play Monkey Ball*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

i prefer it to halo.

:D Cheers for that mate, haven't laughed that hard in a long time...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

i prefer it to halo. the online is better on halo though...

lol

• Advertisement

*cartman voice* i hate you guys */cartman voice*

Advertisement