Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A little help with visual basic

Options
  • 14-12-2005 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

hi guys
    All i need is the code for a vb interface with gauges, buttons etc. The interface will be connected to a circuit board and when i do stuff to the circuit like vary the voltage this can be seen on the vb screen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Is that all? You sure you don't want anyone to make sure that it can start your car, and pick up your dry cleaning as well?

This isn't "[a] little help with visual basic", its "do my project for me".

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

What type of circuit board and how does it connect to the computer ?

Best to post the code you have so far in between [php] [/php] tags so people can give you pointers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

fly747ie wrote:
    hi guys
    All i need is the code for a vb interface with gauges, buttons etc. The interface will be connected to a circuit board and when i do stuff to the circuit like vary the voltage this can be seen on the vb screen

That's a big job you're talking about there, as aidan_walsh said. The code would be by no means easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

I'll also tell you the meaning of life while i'm at it, and design a custom OS to run your new app on. The OS will integrate directly into the circuit board.

In other words, this is going to require thinking by you. We're here to help with problems, not write it for you :P In fact, we're here because we're bored, or nerds, or trying to avoid exams. Or all three.... :rolleyes:

Advertisement