Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger Woods in Ireland

Options
  • 14-12-2005 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

On a golf tour in Ireland, Tiger Woods drives his BMW into a petrol station in a remote part of the Irish countryside. The pump attendant obviously knows nothing about golf, greeting him in a typical Irish manner completely unaware of the identity of the golfing pro.

"Hows it Going my Good Man," says the attendant. Tiger nods a quick "hello" and bends forward to pick up the nozzle. As he does so, two tees fall out of his shirt pocket onto the ground.

"What are those?" asks the attendant.

"They're called tees," replies Tiger.

"Well, what on the good earth are they for?" inquires the Irishman.

"They're for resting my balls on when I'm driving," says Tiger.

"Feckin Jaysus," says the Irishman, "BMW thinks of everything!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

I posted that joke a while ago. But you did a much better job than I did, so i say :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

"Hows it Going my Good Man" ... attendant... typical Irish manner... :confused:

Good joke! I actually hadn't heard/read it before :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭lovell

Karoma wrote:
    "Hows it Going my Good Man" ... attendant... typical Irish manner... :confused:

Good joke! I actually hadn't heard/read it before :)

a petrol station owner near me, thats his saying everytime you go there so thought i'd add it. Sorry, don't think it's a vital part of the joke though

Advertisement