Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anybody have an old Candy Liverpool top?

• 14-12-2005 9:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭

Folks, does anybody here have the 1989-91 grey "spikey" liverpool away top?

Cheers,
    S.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Got an old red Candy top, size like... "small youths" 'cos I was like 8 at the time.. if that's any use :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

I have the red one. I never liked that grey one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

i have the old red one knocking about somewhere at home. So will ye be watching the match in the morning.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

I'm starting to build up collection again :)
    God I had it all when was that age - home kit away kit, keeper top, tracksuit - anything you could think of.
    I brand new 1989 tracksuit went on sale on ebay a while back (still in the adidas bag and everything) I nearly wet myself, but I was skint at the time with car repayments and everything, I didn'tbother bidding on it. I think it ended up going for 130 or something like that.

I'm not going to wear them or anything, i just want to own them. Every time I see them they bring me right back to when I was 8-10 and nothing mattered in the world. :)

I want, I want, I want!...

S.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

galwaydude wrote:
    i have the old red one knocking about somewhere at home. So will ye be watching the match in the morning.

What time is the match on, our time?
    If I'm awake I'll listen via my e-season ticket.

S.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

sinecurea wrote:
    What time is the match on, our time?

Or watch :)

10am BBC2
    FIFA World Club Championship Semi Final
    Thu 15 Dec, 10:00 am - 12:20 pm 140mins

Mark Pougatch presents live coverage from Yokohama as Liverpool kick off their quest to add the World Club Championship crown to Europe's Champions League title they won so famously with victory over AC Milan in Istanbul in May.

The last British team to reach the prestigious tournament were Manchester United following their own European triumph back in 2000, but they failed to claim the title in the inaugural competition in Rio.

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez will be hoping for victory here to set up a trip to the final on Sunday, where they could meet the mighty Copa Libertadores champions Sao Paulo, of Brazil.

In the commentary box are Steve Wilson and Gary Gillespie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

starts at 10.20 am in the morning.I am working nights and get home at 8am so hopefully will stay awake for the match. The brazilian champions had a lucky escape today only winning 3:2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I have the red Crown Paints one from the mid eighties, no ones getting their hands on it though.

Advertisement