Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FECKIN' noobs on afterhours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Giblet - get over yourself ffs lol :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Laguna wrote:
    Whatever .
    go on, make the W sign with your thumbs and fingers as well!
    Laguna wrote:
    , get over yourself and the fact that you're a moderator.

nothing to do with being a mod.

you broke the rules, and personally insulted someone.
    you got banned. stop crying.

you can shout all you want about me being a mod, it has nothing to do with anything. you would have been banned by any other mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Giblet wrote:
    IF I SEE GET OVER YOUSELF ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO EXPLODE ALL OVER THESE FORUMS YA BIG WOMEN!
    :v:

I suggest a new line of boards.ie promotional clothing and/or Christmas present for Giblet

:v:

Laguna wrote:
    There's no user vs mod issue here.

no, there is no issue.
    i won.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

i am over it.

whingy cry baby thinks its unfair to do the time after commiting the crime....

maybe he needs the A-Team?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

you broke the rules, and personally insulted someone.
    you got banned. stop crying.

You keep insist that i'm crying over the issue, I'm not, I take it you react in this way when things don't work out for you, do you then throw your toys out of the pram?
    no, there is no issue.
    i won.

A childish comment like this and you're a moderator, well, I arrest my case.
    Make my ban permanent from the AH forum, I don't want to be associated by anything in connection with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

laguna wrote:
    Make my ban permanent from the AH forum, I don't want to be associated by anything in connection with you.
    them are fightin words

life?

no. i believe i said pm me in a few days and you can have access again...
    Laguna wrote:
    You keep insist that i'm crying over the issue, I'm not, I take it you react in this way when things don't work out for you, do you then throw your toys out of the pram?:

you keep bringing it up like its the crime of the century. i see no toys out of my pram, only you continuously bleating on about the fact that you were so unfairly and unjustly banned froma forum for being aabusive to another poster.
    Laguna wrote:
    A childish comment like this and you're a moderator, well, I arrest my case.
    Make my ban permanent from the AH forum, I don't want to be associated by anything in connection with you.?:

im not a moderator in this forum. so i have no idea what you are talking about. im simply a user here.

as for being banned from AH permanently, thats fine. but if you dont want to be accossiated with me, you better stay away from everything in the Biz anbd the Rec catagories, you see im cat moderator for them, and not moderator.

shall i ban you from them just in case you wander into any of those forums by accident?

want your toys back in your pram while im at it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Now that's an over reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

i recently had a run in with a mod, got a 1 month ban from bargain alerts (LOL) and it went up to 3 months, because i disputed it in PM's. :o retarded system, another person on the same thread, mentioned something worse, and was warned, yet i get a three month ban, mods should have to pass an IQ test before there appointed, the admins should bring in some super chimp babies from japan to replace idiots, i hear their IQ is over 50 points.

i recently had a run in with a mod, got a 1 month ban from bargain alerts (LOL) and it went up to 3 months, because i disputed it in PM's.
    teh bastard.

i recently had a run in with a mod, got a 1 month ban from bargain alerts (LOL) and it went up to 3 months, because i disputed it in PM's. :o retarded system, another person on the same thread, mentioned something worse, and was warned, yet i get a three month ban, mods should have to pass an IQ test before there appointed, the admins should bring in some super chimp babies from japan to replace idiots, i hear their IQ is over 50 points.

well, thats just silly as far as im concerned.
    the additional 2 month banning, not the superchimps. i like the superchimp idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

i like the superchimp idea.
    they've poor dress sense though...
    ChimpAtComputer.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Ah Laguna, just take the ban and fight that "fight the powah" urge we all get when banned. :) I'm still bitter for being given a 1 week ban from a certain forum over a year ago. i'm biding my time tho. I will get revenge...oh yes, i will get revenge:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Look, we're looking to burn n00bs, not each other here.
    Now let's get back to acting like restless natives shall we?

S.

whiskeyman wrote:
    they've poor dress sense though...
    ChimpAtComputer.gif

hey, how did you get my clothes on him?

dont worry ruggie, i think laguna has been put o bed and his mother is reading him a nighty night story.
    bless!

sinecura wrote:
    Now let's get back to acting like restless natives shall we?
    does LOL mean Lots of Love?

solas wrote:

no, but i didnt post it. youve mixed your quotes up.

• Advertisement

WWM wrote:
    no, but i didnt post it. youve mixed your quotes up.
    oh, i see. You authoritive types are all the same, easy mistake to make.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

solas wrote:

Did you get the memo? It "Lots Of Loosers" now?
    The internet voted 733,1733,142 to 1,666,666 in the favour of the change...

S.

sinecurea wrote:
    The internet voted 733,1733,142 to 1,666,666 in the favour of the change...
    I confused you with a mod. did you feel any sort of temporary empowerment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

i recently had a run in with a mod, got a 1 month ban from bargain alerts (LOL) and it went up to 3 months, because i disputed it in PM's.

Jaysus that's terrible stuff, terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

If you don't like a thread title don't view the thread its pretty simple people. Its like looking through the TV guide, only look at stuff(threads) you are interested in

If you don't like a thread title don't view the thread its pretty simple people. Its like looking through the TV guide, only look at stuff(threads) you are interested in

whos that directed too? and yes, it would make sence to only post in read/threads that interest you, man, my chimp idea is getting better by the minute...

Repli wrote:
    Jaysus that's terrible stuff, terrible.

"in case you dont know, im being sarcastic" is what your going for right? you could at least explain it better, the monkey's havnt arrived yet, there prolly delayed from when i asked them to bring those 360's over with them, crazy japs...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I remember when I joined the threads in After Hours where alot better and there was alot less crap.

LOL...way back when..

Waits for someone to less n00by than me to come and LOL at my n00b-ness.

• Advertisement

what is the banhammer?something to do with bubbles?:confused:

Advertisement