Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dustin's first album

Options
  • 14-12-2005 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

does anyone know if Dustin's first album (with Christmas Tree) is available on CD? it's the best IMO

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

you're taking the p155, yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

rugbug86 wrote:
    you're taking the p155, yes?
    How about posting something constructive, rugbug86, instead of this pointless b0llocks?

Marts, I very much doubt that Dustin's first album would still be out on CD. The only one of his fine recordings which Amazon have for example is his current one (clicky).

You might have some luck if you email RTÉ's The Den on theden@rte.ie or go direct to the turkey himself by emailing Dustin's Daily News on ddn@rte.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Marts wrote:
    does anyone know if Dustin's first album (with Christmas Tree) is available on CD? it's the best IMO
    I have it. PM me your address I'll send it to you. It's in perfect nick (no surprises there!)

Robbie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

Bard wrote:
    How about posting something constructive, rugbug86, instead of this pointless b0llocks?

i just don't think anyone could be serious looking for dustins CD, but i suppose it takes all sorts.

OP, my apologies.

Advertisement