Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awful Chippers

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

rys wrote:
    KC's. highly regarded as one of Cork's best chippers.

Cheers Rys,
    Well worth a visit anytime you are down south....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

I don't think I've ever even heard of a chipper that isn't run by italians.

Apriles in Stillorgan - owned by Italians but the guys behind the counter are usually Russian or Chinese.

It's the one I patronise on the odd occasion I have fish and chips - easily as good as Burdock's imho

• Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Asok wrote:
    Porta Via in rathmines is teh win

You jest surely?!!! There is NEVER anyone in Porta Via and for a good reason, the food is nothing special. I always preferred Paulo's when it was there, though in the last year of it's existence it had gone downhill too!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

I've always really enjoyed their stuff its a hell of alot better than hit the snot ..I mean spot, Granted mizzonis in clondalkin do a lovely bacon cheese quarter pounder

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Libero's in Deansgrange, yummy yummy, Libero's II for its few weeks it was open too

BEST CHIPPER EVER!

Perfect after a few scoops in bakers corner.

Aldos in cournelscourt isnt bad either. altho there kababs let them down somewhat.

Palm beach in the "brack" villiage isnt too bad, decent mushrooms,

worst chipper, Macari's in deansgrange.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,022 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

In my opinion, any chipper that has been taken over by central/eastern europeans or russians from italians has gone down the pan. Romayo's in Clonsilla and Giulio's in Mulhuddart to name just 2.

Can't think of a decent chipper in D15 now-anyone know any?

Advertisement