Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 Simple Questions For Frank Connolly

Options
  • 14-12-2005 11:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

The same 4 simple questions that Frank will not answer and which disappeared earlier . I added 2 further simple ones at the end to make the thread a bit different.

1. Where Were you that April 2001 Frank ?, you were not working at your desk in the SBP it appears .

2. Did you , during that April 2001 , travel to France as Frank using Franks passport and travel back to Ireland from France as Frank using Franks passport 'some time later'

3. Do you accept that that passport which does not have your photo on it was used by someone to travel from France to Columbia and back to France while you were.......in France all the time of course in April 2001

4. Do you have any further comment to make on this strange co-incidence that I feel worth publicly enquiring about ...to coin a phrase ?

5. What information did you provide to your Board in the CPI to reassure them that you were not in Columbia in April 2001 and that the false passport was not yours.

6. Did you provide the exact same information/reassuracnces to the Gardai that you provided to your Board ??

Comments

You know,hobart made me laugh out loud with his comment regarding stickifying this :D

This thread will not be allowed to go off topic, given that the other one is now merged with the main one on this topic.

*edit*
    Thread cleaned of existing off topic posts

and spongebob no telling posters to go away and Hobart dont be flaming Spongebob either-are we all clear now?? Ok lets proceed

*edit*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 poneill

There are times nowadays when I feel unwanted and unloved and not entirely au fait with the season that is in it.

I should out of the shadows and offer my formulatory expertise in the 'mot juste' to Frank . I feel that he needs sound advice at this moment in time .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,201 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Sponge Bob wrote:

1. Where Were you that April 2001 Frank ?, you were not working at your desk in the SBP it appears .

I was lying on a beach in Boca Chica sipping some Cuba Libre. Where were you?
    2. Did you , during that April 2001 , travel to France as Frank using Franks passport and travel back to Ireland from France as Frank using Franks passport 'some time later'

Maybes aye, maybes naw. Maybe you should charge me with some offence?
    3. Do you accept that that passport which does not have your photo on it was used by someone to travel from France to Columbia and back to France while you were.......in France all the time of course in April 2001

Maybes aye, maybes naw. Maybe you should charge me with some offence?
    4. Do you have any further comment to make on this strange co-incidence that I feel worth publicly enquiring about ...to coin a phrase ?

Maybes aye, maybes naw. Do you want to cross examine me in a court of law?
    5. What information did you provide to your Board in the CPI to reassure them that you were not in Columbia in April 2001 and that the false passport was not yours.

The FACT that I was not charged with any offence
    6. Did you provide the exact same information/reassuracnces to the Gardai that you provided to your Board ??

Did they even speak to me about this matter? Maybe you should charge me with some offence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 poneill

That reply lacks the essential terseness my friend.

Advertisement