Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

whos your....

• 15-12-2005 1:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

"man of the mintue"

at this exact moment who are u listenig too most?

for me its Twista just started listening to him again havnt heard hsi latest album but its on its way, his flow and speed are untouchable!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Joe Strummer.Or Ras Kass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Im really getting back into Biggies music and Eminem, Slim Shady and Marshall Mathers Lp's.

Oh and Lil' Wayne, check out his album The Carter II

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

chamillionaire biggie and the 2 new songs from eminem, well 2 of em r decent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,639 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

the album i'm listening to most at the moment is the best of Nina Simone (which is f-ing fantastic), but from a hip-hop point of view its edan, hieroglyphics, lyricist lounge volume 1 (an oldie but a classic) and some KRS (check out Still Spitting on his album Keep Right, its one of the best tracks i've heard in a long time, a million miles ahead of anything you'll hear in the charts, monster beats!!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

right now i'm listening to P.O.S' new album alot, cage, atmosphere's new Lp. man of the moment, probably P.O.S or Slug

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

man of the minute for me is Lil' wayne

The songs from 'The Carter 2' are excellent ! anyone hear any of 'em?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

Eminem is who i listen to must

C_Breeze wrote:
    man of the minute for me is Lil' wayne

The songs from 'The Carter 2' are excellent ! anyone hear any of 'em?
    No I just said what I said above for the laugh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Not really an artist, but I've been listening to the old Soundbombing 1 album a lot recently. Lots of great tracks on it, 2000 Seasons is probably my favourite Talib Kweli song.
    Listening to Gang Starr as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Tragedy Khadafi

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

No I just said what I said above for the laugh

Oh ,HaHa. sorry i missed that!
    But yeah ,good taste anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Resistance

At the moment I'm listening to Common-Be and Gangstarr- The ownerz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

weezy f baby, please say the baby. best rapper alive is quite good, tha mob is a real good song. he's a better feature artist than a solid album artist if ya get me. kinda like tony yayo

Resistance wrote:
    At the moment I'm listening to Common-Be and Gangstarr- The ownerz
    ya i like commons album 2, its pretty good

Advertisement