Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

97 white glanza stolen

Options
  • 15-12-2005 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

:mad: white glanza gt. has white three spoke alloys, mirrow window tints fades to blue at bottom.
    stolen form dolmen gardens carlow town.
    keep an eye out. 97-MH-6353.

this is a friend can you keep an eye out for it.
    i hope the scumbags bags burns in hell

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

man any pics,also was it a turbo.hopefully u will get it back in 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sereph1

i have no pics of it. it was turbo. i also has bride seats up front. and toyota graphics on the back window.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

sorry to hear it. post info on other modified forums just in case they will be selling off some parts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Scumbags.. I figure it would be worth someone doing that to my car just so I could catch him. No Garda would be involved.

Good luck and I hope you get it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

are those Glanzas easy to nick?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭koolkat

its gone so it must be unless he left the keys in it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Friend of mine has a GT Turbo. He lost the keys... The hardest part was opening the door, after that it was just a matter of wires :eek:

Don't think they have an immoboliser

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Yep none of them come with factory alarms or immobilisers so there fairly easy to take

Advertisement