Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

omega drivers for radeon?

Options
  • 15-12-2005 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭

was told by a birdy that omega drivers are the bizz, has anyone here that used em notice much of a difference? with the catalyst 5.1? as you can overclock the new catalyst drivers with the trixx tool anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Used them on my bruvs crappy ass geforce Fx5500, which could'nt play farcry, had no problems since then. Only problem i found with them was when i loaded them on my 6800gt, and went to play BF2, it did'nt recognise the drivers and told me to foff, don't know what it'll do for ati stuff. Other than that great drivers, and good for overclcoking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

I've used them with my mobility radeon X600 on my lappy and they've done the job just fine.

Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

nice one lads will try them out

Advertisement