Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pics and Interviews from the KISS EXPO in Nottingham

• 15-12-2005 12:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

NO347F~1.jpg
    NO3681~1.jpg

The third annual KISS Expoto be held in Nottingham was superb. I was able to interview Adam Bomb, who once auditioned for Kiss and who plays between 200 and 250 shows in the space of a year.

I was also talking to Jazan Wild, who signs responsible for the "Psycho Circus" cover and who co-wrote songs with Gene Simmons and had a nice chat with Ex - "Dressed to Kill" Guitarist Danny James.

check it out on www.interviewsmittj.blogspot.com and let me know what you think.

There is also a DVD from the event available from www.kissexpo.co.uk but in all fairness the quality is miserable.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JAZANWILD

Thanks TJ for the interview! I had a blast meeting you and your wife. I must say that I wish I had wrote those songs for KISS but that was auctally Curt Cuomo who co-wrote half of Kiss's Carnival Of Souls as well co-writing the title track Psycho Circus. He was a pleasure to work with and Curt and I co-wrote 4 songs on my cd " Jazan Wild's Carnival Of Souls". By the way TJ's Cd is awesome! Thanks Again. Keep Rocking, Jazan Wild

www.JAZANWILD.com

POSTER_POSTER3low.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

I set the record straight on www.interviewsmittj.blogspot.com and the full interview is now there for anyone to read.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Were their no 'real' KISS releated people there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

Are Kiss even still alive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

No, they became extinct many a century ago.

But their spirit lives on in fans liek us.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

Yeah, i was just interested, I never really got into the whole Kiss thing myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

Were their no 'real' KISS releated people there?

Apart from Eric Singer, current drummer in KISS, the answer is perhaps: NO!

Having said that, it is always good craic and the tribute bands tried their hardest to make up for the absense of KISS.

Advertisement