Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Picture message problems

• 15-12-2005 12:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭

For the last two days (working fine up till then) I'm having serious problems sending/receiving picture messages. I've a 6230i and I'm on Meteor and re-downloaded the settings and its not making a blind bit of use.

Anyone have any similar problems??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

Had the same prob with 6230.

Go to messages > Message settings > Multimedia msgs>Connection Settings

>Active multimedia settings

More than likely blank.

pick Meteor MMS.

And send yourself a "BLANK" MMS to activate.

Should be fine after that. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Tried all the above and got settings from nokia site and still making feck all difference.

The messages are going to the outbox and after an hour or so, GPRS connection opens to send them and then it closes after about 5-10 seconds.

I also tried accessing my wap (which I never use) and it tells me Temporary Network Difficulties so I think it could be there network since they're both going over GPRS.

Is anyone else getting problems with meteor with GPRS at the mo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The last week or so I've had problems where I'd send a multimedia from my 6630 and it'd go into the outbox without sending. I'd have to restart the phone and then send it.

Seems to be a temp Meteor problem. I also had a problem where someone would send me an MMS message, and it'd arrive literally 10 times on my phone. Also quite annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

Yeah had this problem the other day on my k750. Meteor mms settings tend to only work for a month and then I need to reinstall them. My mates k750 also stopped workin around the same time and neither of us could get it working after sending the settings from the meteor site so I tried the sonyericsson site and now it works. Strange! My gf hasn't been able to use her mms on her 7250i for around 2months now. Ive sent the settings to her phone I duno how many times and so have meteor but they can't get it working. Their customer service is useless

Best bet is to try the nokia site..it didn't work for my gf but as I said it worked for me and my mate

Advertisement