Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Comedian ?

Options
  • 15-12-2005 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Guys not sure if anyone can help

I want to buy a video of an Irish Comedian for someone for Xmas but not sure what they're name is

All i have is they're catch phrase is “Write it down , Write it down " and they're one of the older Irish comedian .

Not much to go on I know.

Any ideas guys

Thanks

Al

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭lovell

can you give a description of him?

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

Afarid not

As the story is . Its my future father inlaw in Oz . I want to get some comedy stuff for him and my g/f told me he loved this irish comedian but she didn't know his name and Future Da had only a tape of him that he lost

So as you can see pretty stuck i guess .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Heinrich

I think it is Hal Roach. Just google the name...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,269 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Or Sil Fox?

B.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Could be frank Carson either

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

The_Edge wrote:

Sorry, just clicked on your link.

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

Thanks

guys for all your help . I'll run a few of these names past M and she if any of them ring a bell with her

Cheers Guys

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭peckerhead

It's Hal Roach. I'm old enough to remember the sad [EMAIL="b@stard"]b@stard[/EMAIL]...:eek:

Jaysus, do the whole family a favour and get 'Dad' some Father Ted or something harmless like that...! :rolleyes:

Advertisement