Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 GB MP3 player for jogging

Options
  • 15-12-2005 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for an MP3 player with as much memory as possible that's not too expensive (140 Euro???) that i could use for jogging.

Any recommendations?

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Dixons & Currys were doing this for £49/€79 a while back — might be sold out by now, though...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

iPod Shuffle 512MB/1GB does the job for me. €99/€149

ZEN

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

sony 1gb for €149 one of the best for battery life

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Lots of solid state ones for sale on ebay. Have a look there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

I've used the Rio Cali for a couple of years in all weather and it's still going. I bought my wife a Muvo.She uses it in the gym and out on the road but from looking at I don't think it will take the abuse my rio has got

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭Myksyk

I use the Sony NW507 which is great. However, for the money you're talking about maybe go for the NW407. Light, IGB, great sound, decent clip to attach to shorts and cool to boot! You may need to buy a decent pair of headphones as those supplied are gammy enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Creative's Nano Plus series are pretty sweet too. Nice range of colours and comes with FM Radio and Voice Recorder as well as direct mp3 line-in recording.

Advertisement