Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3d effect/ 3d glasses

Options
  • 15-12-2005 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

Dunno if this is the right thread to be posting in but hey

I am working on a new design project where i am trying to get an X-ray/3d effect using 3 layers (blue/red/green) ala those old comic that you had to use the glasses to look at....

Its coming out a cool effect but i want to test it actually works but i can locate 3d glasses anywhere.

Does anyone know of anyplace that sells them?? Its going to be a very interesting project if this works so any help would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭frodo_dcu

sounds really cool man

no idea where to get the glasses but i would have a go at making a pair myself if i were were
    all they are is some card and some red and green coloured plastic film can probally get it in an art shop

they would do fine for testing i recon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Ebay is your friend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

maybe comic shops, but as Dre said, ebays ur friend

• Registered Users Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭kirving

Go to Chartbusters rent out spy kids 3d, get the free glasses nd dont give em back, theyr only paper but easy 2 get

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Would be easy enough to make your own as well!

• Advertisement
Advertisement