Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody got a fancy alarm clock with weird extras

Options
  • 15-12-2005 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭

I want to get a alarm clock, probably a clock radio but want it to be customised if possible, i.e. have the snooze time set to what I want, maybe a gentle initial ringing and a harsh one after the snooze. Maybe a remote control so activate snooze. I loved the one in vanilla sky with the nice girls voice saying "time to get up, time to get up" (or whatever it was she said).

or even a stereo with a good alarm so it could double up as a stereo in my room too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Theres an alarm clock you can get that rolls off your bedside table when it goes off and hides somwhere in your room, forcing you to get out of bed to turn it off. Cant remember where I saw it though...and it was pricey.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Tusky wrote:
    Theres an alarm clock you can get that rolls off your bedside table when it goes off and hides somwhere in your room, forcing you to get out of bed to turn it off. Cant remember where I saw it though...and it was pricey.
    LMAO. Seriously?? That's the best damn idea for an alarm clock I ever heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

some good stuff there, last thing I want is a wicked hangover chasing after some little helicopter that is wrecking my head though :D
    I hate the short snooze alerts, I prefer a good 30min snooze. If I reset the clock for later I have come too far out of the sleepy state and usually stay awake.

Advertisement